(Not quite convinced?)
Are you prepared?
This class focuses on preparing the individual, or group, to survive and outlast a disaster.
- 5 days overnight (does not need to be consecutive) unless customized.
- Survival Basics (Fire, Water, Shelter, Food, level-1)
- Survival Intermediate (Fire, Water, Shelter, Food level-2)
- Navigation Basics
- Assembly of Viral Outbreak Kit (General gear required for survival)
- Safe Spots/Geography/Mapping
- First aid in an emergency situation
- Creating weapons and tools from everyday items
Examples of possible add-ons:
- Hand-to-hand combat training
- Modern weapon tactical training (rifles, pistols, and shotguns for self defense)
- Primitive trap building (also for self defense)
- Hunting & Fishing with primitive tools and or modern tools
- and much more...